Clarendon Baptist Union Cemetery
Below are the headstones of the Clarendon Wesleyan Methodist Cemetery. In an attempt to save as much space as possible and increase the speed of downloading, only part of the stone is displayed. Flinders Ranges Research has a full photograph of each of these, and many others as well.
The original Baptist Union Church at the end of St Ninian's Road was sold to the Church of England in 1922. There is only one headstone, all the others have been removed to the Clarendon-Kangarilla cemetery.