Mitcham Anglican Cemetery, South Australia
Below are SOME of the headstones of the Mitcham Anglican Cemetery at Mitcham. Previously to 1981 it was called Church of England Cemetery established in 1853. It first burial took place on 20 September 1853. In an attempt to save as much space as possible and increase the speed of downloading, only part of the stone is displayed. Flinders Ranges Research has a full photograph of each of these, and many others as well.
There is also the West Mitcham Primitive Methodist Cemetery.