Old Mitcham Cemetery
Below are SOME of the headstones of the Old Mitcham Cemetery. Previously to 1981 it was called Church of England Cemetery established in 1853. It first burial took place on 20 September 1853. In an attempt to save as much space as possible and increase the speed of downloading, only part of the stone is displayed. Flinders Ranges Research has a full photograph of each of these, and many others as well.